Over the weekend, John and I were in Dallas and Friday night when we got into town we stopped by Nordstrom. Honestly, I was overwhelmed. It was (kind of) busy and really & truly if I had it to do over, I would've just shopped the sale ONLINE ONLY. It's hard for me to even say this because I like to see and feel in person but really I couldn't handle the small tents + crowds.
Anyway, I had a few people ask if I could do a haul on what I purchased & I felt like it may be best to split the content in half - so today I am sure the BEST OF BEAUTY from the #nsale and talking about what I purchased.
Sidenote - that black moto jacket is To-Die-FOR! (& super affordable for how nice it is!) I am sharing more photos tomorrow. (My white cami in the photo above is HERE.)
1. PMD (Personal Microderm Device) | Seriously, this tool is incredible! If you will use it 2-3x per week you'll see a major change in your skin. I've had mine for ab 4 mos. now and I always pack it when I travel which means it is important! It essentially sucks out of the gross stuff.. ha! I have pretty large pores so I love this tool!
2. Lancôme Genifique Brightening Serum | I was recently introduced to this product by a sale associate who didn't work for Lancome -- I told her all about my skin issues and she talked me into investing in it. Honestly, it takes ab 7 days to see a difference but it really works! During the NSALE you get 2 bottles which is great because it will last FOREVER! (Or if you are like me, you can go in w/a friend or sister to split the cost!)
3. Mario Badescu Combo | You all know I swear by anything w/Mario Badescu's name on it! He has a good quality product that does what it says - if you have acne prone skin, definitly check this out! It's a great deal.
4. XEN Self Tanner | Okay, a fake-tanner post is currently in the works (reviewing the best and worst) and I'll give you a sneak preview --- this is one of the best! It is rather pricy but IT IS GOOD. The color / formula is amazing. And the price on this is super good - 2 for the price of one almost.
(oops) 4.1 Anastasia Brow Serum | I started using this last summer after an incident.. :/ If you are trying to grow your brows out or get thickness snag this product.
5. Clarisonic | No explanation needed. (ps. I own 2 of these.. just in case.)
6. Glam Glow Combo Pack | I recently wrote about how much I love Glam Glow - the masks are good for calming breakouts and the hydration mask is a MUST HAVE! This is a great price for all of them!
7. Beauty Blender Combo | No explanation needed here if you saw my makeup tutorial last week. (maybe I should order these for Fitz?)
9. MAC Lipstick/Liner/Gloss | Y'all know I am the queen of "lip combos" - I'm always looking for the best liner + lipstick combo and I love this one - it's ideal for daily wear!
10. Tory Burch Perfume Set | I wear my Tory Burch perfume quite a bit - it's a very fresh scent that isn't too crazy! It wears super well & the packaging is gorgeous.
11. Flowerbomb Perfume Set | I think Flowerbomb is one of the most beautiful scents ever! I'm currently out of it (I'd had it for 2 years) but I ordered this set!
12. Anastasia Brow Kit | This set is a best buy from the NSALE - the brush is great for brows, plus I love the pomade and gel! All of these products are ones that I keep in my makeup bag and travel with!
13. Sultra 1.5" Curling Wand: Sultra is just the best wand maker - even with my tricky hair - I have had the best of luck with their wands!
FINALLY! One of the most popular questions I get asked is ab how I get my eyelashes so long and it's THIS product I use! I ran out a couple of months back so I was so happy when I saw it is available in a SET for the same price!
Okay, one last thing... THIS kit is incredible! It is has a mini version of my FAVE BRUSH EVER! (perfect for contouring!) This kit is really incredible considering what all it has in it - bronzer, blush, contour brush, highlight shade, etc.
Okay, that's that! I am in Florida staying with one of my best friends are her family's beach house and it is just so gorgeous here. I can't get over it! Follow along on snap: emilyanngemm (NO A at the end of it!)
*Edit.. adding these on..*
Thanks for stopping by..