With the holidays right around the corner, I thought I'd share a few of the must-have items that I use when I am going on a trip. *PS. I added my fave hydrating products which are life savers if you are traveling by plane or if you are changing weather/altitude/etc.
1. Oversized scarf that doubles as a blanket (linking more below)
3. Extra iPhone Charger (I always charge up 3 of these before I go on a trip, never fails!)
5. Cute bag to store chargers (I use this one!)
7. Hydrating mask (perfect travel size, too!)
8. Patchology Eye Masks (de-puff under your eyes!)
9. UGG Boots - the comfiest.
11. Best for last... Patagonia Pullover (I just got my first one & I LOVE it! - I wear size Medium.)