You all know I try to do beauty/hair posts at least once per week & I thought I'd do a full re-cap of my Holy Grail products that I've emptied & re-purchased. I know most of you have seen me use these products & mention them frequently over the past year but I wanted to share the products that constantly stick around.
I LOVE trying to beauty products.. it is kind of sad how much I love it! We have Sephora/Ulta bags ALL over our house, lol. In fact, last night we had to run errands and I got so many new products to try! (You can see those on my Snapchat: emilyanngemm). I'll snap review those products soon, btw! One of them is a lipstick that is a nude/light pink & holy cow- it is gorgeous!
1. Bobbi Brown Blush (These are very pigmented & wear SO well! I have two pinks that are amazeeee!)
2. Laura Mercier Loose Powder (Ob.Sessed. I have a small travel size of this too because I am crazy about it! Great for combo/oily -- and perfect for baking- I bake under my eyes.)
3. Wet Brush (What I use to de-tangle my hair - it doesn't hurt or damage your hair!)
4. Real Techniques BB (Much more affordable & just as good as the Beauty Blender)
5. Sigma Flat Top Kabuki (I own TWO of these because it is THE best foundation brush.. so that when one is drying I still have the other. Its great if you need fuller coverage.)
6. Smashbox Primer (I love this exact formula the best - I've tried them all! Nothing compares - leaves the smoothest texture.)
7. Almay Eye Makeup Remover (I've been using this one for over 4 years - it is the best! It is oily but I like the oil in it - makeup literally wipes right off in a swipe.)
9. Alterna Heat Protectant (helps held my curls in for longer - I was given a sample & loved it so much I bought the full size.)
11. Estee Lauder Double Wear (I wear dessert beige. My beauty routine on my sidebar -->.)
12. Anastasia Brow Pomade (I love all of her products. The threading lady took off half of my eyebrow.. ouch! and this is my go-to product for faking it!)
13. Mac Fix+ (Really good if you are dry! It will keep your makeup looking fresh & alive - not powdery. I spray it on my foundation brush also bc it has glycerin in it & helps makeup stay longer.)
14. Bed Head Massive Shine Hairspray (I like the formula & the smell!)
15. T3 Micro Curling Iron (I use the 1" curling iron attachment, I use the 1" wand too - both are amazing!)
PS. I forgot something... THIS bronzer is EVERYTHING. (No, there's no #10 bc the zero was not cute!)