A few weeks ago when Caitlin was planning on coming to Tulsa to visit & see the new house, we decided we had to have a Girls Night Out w/our friend Savanah (^blondie in pix). A couple of years ago Caitlin came to stay with us right when we moved to Tulsa and the three of us had SO much fun just going out to dinner & shopping and having tons of girl time! Anyway, this time we thought we'd set up some light and snap photos while we got ready! We were listening to 2000s Hip Hop pandora station and having seriously SO. MUCH. FUN. Savanah is one of my BFFs in Tulsa (so lucky bc she's also my eye doctor!) & she is a new mom- so a lot has changed the past couple of years. And I'm sure she seriously needed a GNO, too! By the time we got ready the only place open was a random place called the Rooftop & it was actually SUPER good. We had the Margherita pizza. (insert heart eye emoji bc I'm craving it as I write this!)
Here are the Top 5 GNO beauty products I like to have on hand:
1. SELF TANNER: I personally love THIS one. It is tinted so you immediately get the color payoff - but then next day when you wake up you are little tanner! It's subtle, too!
2. HAIR TEXTURIZER: I have 3 hair texturizes that I LOVE... But after trying out all 3, I've decided THIS is my favorite. It's exactly the product I need for an extra oomph - gives the best volume. I use it on clean hair so that my hair feels thicker and more full.
3. BRONZER: I'm all about bronzer - especially since I like to self tan my body (I don't do my face!). So to even it up and make it all match (lol), I swear by bronzer and I am very picky. Right now I am loving THIS one for a matte bronzer & THIS one for a glowy bronzer.
4. UNDER EYE BRIGHTNESS: I've mentioned before that Accutane dried out my eye area so I still have dark circles under my eyes. I've been setting my concealer use a new bright powder from THIS pallette. I just dip my damp beauty blender in it and dab it on top of my concealer to set it.
5. TEASING COMB: I do not like to go out of my house with flat hair - ever. If I do, I always wear a hat to hide it. Having volume on the crown of your head is flattering for most face shapes. I always tease my hair with THIS comb and I have one in each of my handbags. (embarrassing but it's the truth!)
If you want to see Caitlin's Top 5 Beauty Products for a GNO read here.
*Sidetone - don't mind my bathroom! One side is complete and we haven't started re-doing the other half so it's mis-matched right now.