I've been traveling a lot lately and I wanted to share a few of the products that I would be SO sad if I forgot to pack! I always pack like 2 hours before my trip (eeeekk) so I almost always forget something. However, these 12 I almost never forget!
I. Everyday Eyes Mascara: I've been using this mascara for the last 7 months and really love it! The formula 'hardens' so there's not flaking and your lashes stay thick & black. It's a great formula if you want to build them up, too.
2. Lorac Contour Kit: This is one of the best contour kits I have ever tried! The white in the top right corner is what I use to set my under eye concealer. It makes that area look super bright & I need all the help I can get!
3. Contour Eye Mask: I love any and everything Tata Harper. It comes straight from the farm & I've yet to try a product of hers that I didn't love!! I sleep all night in this products - its a thick formula and keeps that area very hydrated and soft.
4. Artis Oval 8: I can't say enough good things about this brush! I want to do a full review on it if you all are still interested. I use it in several steps of getting ready.
5. Laura Mercier Translucent Powder: I set my foundation with this and I bake my under eye area and contour with this product. It's soft and fine and doesn't leave a white layer than many setting powders do..
6. Wet Brush: Self explanatory. I buy a new one every so often because they are part of my getting ready routine each day.
7. MAC Eye Kohl in 'Feline': One of my favorite liners for by bottom waterline.
8. Beauty Blender: I can't blend out my under eye area with out this little thing! It soaks up excess product so you aren't let looking cakey or not blended.
9. Marc Jacobs ReMARCable Foundation: if you didn't love the EL Double Wear - try this. It covers ALL. I have scarring right now that is so dark and it completely covers it! (praise the LORD!)
10. Under eye concealer: I tried this a year ago and didn't love it and now that I've done accutane and my under eye area is suffering because of it, I SWEAR by this stuff. If you really have dark circle definitely try this - the formula is thick but if you use a damp BB you'll love the results... and definitely set it w/a powder so it won't crease.
11. T3Mirco Curling Iron: As you all know I swear by this product.. Caitlin got the wand version of this last August and I tried hers while on a trip to LA and I ordered one immediately and then went on to get the curling irons because I was so impressed. Shoutout to Cait for sharing this product with me! <3
12. Brow Wiz: I own every one of the ABH brow products & I am not exaggerating. I use all of them - depending on the season really. Right now the brow wiz is helping me the most with the summer heat!
Okay, I think that's it!