3. Marble Lamp
4. 'Bais' Diptyque Candle (best scent!)
5. 'Coffee Snob' Mug ($12)
7. Pink Cakestand (available in blue also)
8. Jewelry Dish ($10, love the wedding rings on it!)
9. 'Sup' Doormat (also available in 'holla', 'hola', & more!)
10. Super Soft Leopard Throw (ordering this!)
12. Pink Teapot (available in several colors)
13. Euro Pillows w/ruffle detail (available in other colors!)
We are still trying to decorate our home - it feels never-ending! I've been shopping on Nordstrom quite a bit because I can order my sheets, pillows, duvets - as well as kitchen necessities & furniture. I recently got the cutest tray from Nordstrom - I will have to post a photo of it on Instagram today - it goes perfectly with our formal living room! If you weren't aware that Nordstrom had home decor goods, make sure you check it out - there are lots of options are various price points. Like, decor under $50 & bedding under $100.
Annyyyway! What are you all up to this weekend?!!?! I'd love to hear about your plans for the 4th. As for us, John is on nights so my family is coming here which is always fun.
Oh, PS. - THIS is a great gift if you have a friend who is recently engaged.
Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring today's post.