I’ve totally forgotten to share the vanity details on here so I thought I’d do a quick re-cap of this area of my room really quickly!
My vanity is here.
My fig tree is from Silks are Forever – this is a 6” but I prefer 7” but it sold out. The ceilings in this room is 10” or 12?! Need to ask John, lol! I will say these aren’t as nice – I wish I would’ve gotten this one that is the same price and better quality.
My rug is c/o of Lulu & Georgia.
The mirror is here, BUT I had to order this twice & it was broken both times so I finally just got it replaced in Tulsa. (they did give me my money back both times!)
Now for makeup brushes… if I had to pick 5 makeup brushes it would be these 5- these are my top five favorite!
1. Sigma F80: For foundation application – its a must have.
2. Beauty Blender: I use it in several steps of my makeup application.
3. Sigma E40: I use this for my transition color in my crease which is my favorite & to contour my nose.
4. Sigma F40: For perfect application of blush.
5. Chanel #1: I use this for powder & bronzer.