I thought I’d quickly share a quick gift guide for those of your with besties who love their beauty products! (Or for those of you looking for some new beauty products to try out ;)). I actually have and use ALL of these products. They are all personal favorites of mine. Also, if you have a friend who has ‘everything’ – these gifts are really good and functional. My family always jokes that I am hard to shop for and if they got me any of these I’d be happy!
1. HOURGLASS PALETTE: The marble packaging is STUNNING. It comes w/a blush, bronzer, and highlighter! It makes your skin look very soft and angelic.
2. TRAVEL KIT: I keep this in my cosmetic bag because I’m constantly needing something out of it! It is ideal for your purse as well in case you see a stray brow hair in the car… :/ (happens to me all the time!)
3. COZY WINTRY ROBE: Oh-em-gee! Order one of these ASAP. They are perfect for sitting around getting ready and so soft.
4. SIGMA MAKEUP BRUSH & CLEANER: This is the only foundation brush I will use – and I clean all of my makeup brushes w/the pink mitt. (PS. buy them together for the best deal!)
5. T3MICRO CURLING IRON: I get asked about my curls DAILY. This is the only curling iron I will use because it gives the BEST curls and they last for ab 2-3 days.
6. TRIPLE SEC: This will be your new BFF. SRSLY. Its a texturizer and dry shampoo. Since my hair is very soft, it doesn’t like to cooperate and this product gives it some grit to make it curl better, stay in braids, have volume, cute ponies, etc.
7. TSA TRAVEL KIT: I had to get this in Ohio before flying home and I am obsessed. Its perfect for travel and keeping your products home and safe while still having the actual product. I put some of my moisturizer in the little bottles so that I don’t weigh down my bag w/full size products.
8. SILK PILLOWCASE: Oh em gee. I have 3 because I literally can’t sleep w/o them! These save your hair and skin – you have to read up on them. Also, they are cold feeling which I love.. 🙂
9. SHEET MASKS: I use a sheet mask 2x per week now that I am pregnant because my skin is awful. It looks so dead and gross. Sheet masks have saved the day. They plump up my skin and make it look bright and glory. (AKA I didn’t get the pregnancy glow everyone talks about!)
10. DIOR LIP PLUMPER: I have been using this for almost 4 years. Ever since I started using this I’ve had people ask if I get filler (I don’t!) so I know it works! I use it very consistently to keep my lips looking fuller! It also is just beautiful as a gloss alone!